- About this Course
Android Application Penetration Testing is a process by which application software developed for handheld mobile devices is tested for its functionality, usability and consistency. Android Applications Penetration can be an automated or manual type of testing.
Android Penetration Testing
1. Introduction to Penetration Testing
2. Android Architecture
3.Setting up a testing environment
4. Android Build Process
5. Reversing APKs
6. Device and Data Security
7.Common mobile attacks
-Weak Server Side Controls
-Insecure Data Storage
-Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
-Unintended Data Leakage
-Poor Authorization and Authentication
-Security Decisions via Untrusted Inputs
-Improper Session Handling
-Lack of Binary Protection
8. Automated security assessments
10. API Hooking
11. Android Forensics
12. Writing the Pentest Report
· Basic knowledge of programming fundamentals.
· Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Java
· A desire to learn.
· You will understand the different types of vulnerabilities
· OWASP Top Ten Mobile and Web most common vulnerabilities.
· Practice on real world mobile applications
· Build your own home lab on mobile application security
· By the end of the course , You will learn Mobile applications reverse engineering
Course Content , Tools and Completion Certificate