- About this Course
Ethical Hacking is a lucrative but at the same time is a challenging job, which test your limit.
This course will significantly benefit all those who are interested to know more about how hackers break into networks, build the capability of testing the infrastructure, and enhancing your vulnerability assessment and penetration testing capabilities.
The extensive course on ethical hacking with 20 of the most current security domains give participants in-depth knowledge and practical approach to the current essential security systems.
This course prepares for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In all it has Twenty (20) Modules and they are:
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
There are no such specific requirement for the Ethical hacking course but it is recommended that the participants should be familiar with given below topics:
· Computer basics
· Programming logics
· Basics understanding of web pages and it's technology
· Expertise in Linux machine recommended Kali and parrot
· Familiar with various operating system e.g Windows , Linux , Mac os x
The following key skill will be developed:
- Issues that hampers management process, information security and penetration testing.
- Different types of footprinting, related tools and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques, System hacking methodology, Trojans, working of viruses with their analysis, Social Engineering techniques and identity theft.
- Session hijacking techniques, DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools.
- Web server attacks, their methodology, SQL injection attacks and the detection tools.
- Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion techniques and tools.
- Wireless Encryption hacking methodology.
- Various security vulnerabilities in mobile platforms.
- Various cloud computing concepts and threats attacks.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and cryptanalysis tools
Study material, Course Slides, Tools and Course Completion Certificate