- About this Course
RHCE is a mid- to advanced-level certification that builds on topics covered in the RHCSA certification to include more advanced topics such as security and installing common enterprise networking (IP) servicesTo achieve the RHCE certification, the student must pass the RHCSA exam, EX200, and in addition EX300.
Red Hat recommends preparing for the exam by taking courses in Linux essentials (RH124), Linux administration (RH134), and Linux networking and security (RH254) if one does not have previous experience. Previous real-world experience is also advised.
RHCE was the first Red Hat certificate launched, in 1999.
RH294 - Red Hat System Administration III
- Introduce Ansible - Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Deploy Ansible - Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Implement playbooks --Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Manage variables and facts -- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Implement task control -- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
- Deploy files to managed hosts --Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Manage large projects -- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
- Simplify playbooks with roles -- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot Ansible-- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
- Automate Linux administration tasks -- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
To qualify for this course, Students should have already completed:
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124),
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134), and
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) or have equivalent experience.
- It is highly recommended students take our online skills assessment prior to enrolling in this course.
RHCE certification is a highly demanding course used by professionals to prove their ability to configure and deploy networking services on the Linux servers.
If you want to boost your skills and knowledge in the segments of Linux system administration and automation, you can simply opt for this program; India is the outsourcing hub and a center of corporate headquarters of various big MNCs and corporate entities.
This is all that provide better opportunities for IT professionals. If you have successfully completed the RHCE Certification, you will have better career opportunities in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
This course is offered to get you involved in hands-on-practice exercises and lab so that you know about new features and capabilities of the Linux environment.
Course Completion Certificate, Study Material & Course Slides